How I can help you
Here’s the Story Elisa’s passion is Creating Collaborative Partnerships through connecting people, places and experiences. She is a small business advocate and co-owner of a local, independent real estate brand and brokerage Cafe Realty. Real estate expert since 1987 and marketing on the web since 2013. A local guide, art advocate, foodie and farm lover. Marketing through social media to create enagaement and an emotional connection with the tarfget audience is key to fostering new followers for business owners.
- Community focused...no unity without community.
- What makes you different, sets you apart
- Adaptabilty in marketing to navigate fluidly through shifts and changes
- Awareness and understanding of lifestyles and the ability to connect people and local small business owners with environments to best suit their needs
- A consultative based relationship best serves the needs of all
- Communication and response time make all the difference
- Education and daily learning allows perspective and productivity to flow
- Invests time for proper mindest and self discover
- Sales follow service, always be grateful, couteous and considerate
- Genuine love for helping and working with people
- Excellent communicator and master listener, asking questions and uncovering needs and objectives
- Concentrates on making connections with and presenting options to clients to help with the decision making process
- People first
- High self-esteem, self-confidence, and a sense of autonomy, mastery and purpose
- A resource
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Always a student and always learning!
Bachelor of Arts/Fine/Studio Arts, General
Brand school was the defining moment in the evolution of the Cafe Realty Brand. A brand strategy, brand pillars and a brand implementation timeline were developed with the leadership of Julie Cottineau and her talented team. A great brand is a story well told!
Design Thinking for Business Innovation
Darden School of Business